Pink Palace Casino Night 2022
Go ALL IN for breast cancer research at the BCRFA's Pink Palace Casino Night!
Join the Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama on Saturday, April 23, 2022 from 7-11 PM at Soiree for our 14th annual Pink Palace Casino night—an elegant evening of food and fun!
Tickets include heavy hors d'oeuvres by Kathy G. & Co., complimentary beer and wine (cash bar also be available), $500 in gaming money, and live music by STREETKAR.
- Vegas-style casino gaming with blackjack, poker, roulette, craps, and slots.
- Fabulous prizes and a silent auction with must-have items generously donated by our supporters and local businesses.
- Diamonds + Drinks: Donate for a glass of bubbly and a chance to win a pair of 14k white gold graduating diamond dangle earrings featuring 14 brilliant round cut diamonds totaling 1.60 carats courtesy of Diamonds Direct.
All proceeds from this event fuel lifesaving breast cancer research across the state—the key to finding new treatments and ultimately a cure for this disease. Join us in funding research and saving lives!
***Online ticket sales end Thursday, April 21 at 11:59 PM.*** Tickets can be purchased at the door.
For sponsor levels and benefits, view our 2022 Sponsorship Opportunities and Sponsorship Agreement Form.
- Sponsorship commitments must be received by April 1 to guarantee inclusion in the event program.
- To pay for your sponsorship online, click "Sponsor Our Event" under the ticket purchase button.
- Questions? Email email@example.com or call 205-996-5463.
About the Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama
Founded in 1996, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama (BCRFA) is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to help find a cure for breast cancer by funding promising breast cancer research in Alabama and raising community awareness and funding for that research. BCRFA funds promote a comprehensive approach to battling breast cancer by promoting collaborative and innovative research to help diagnose, treat, prevent, and eradicate the disease.
With community support, BCRFA has invested over $12 million in life-saving breast cancer research and treatments across Alabama since its founding in 1996. Most recently, in December 2021, we announced an annual investment of $1.225 million to our grantee partners, including the O’Neal Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB), Auburn University, CerFlux, the Mitchell Cancer Institute at the University of South Alabama, the University of Alabama, Southern Research, and HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology. All funding stays in Alabama, but the impact is worldwide.
Learn more about our mission and breakthroughs at www.bcrfa.org.