Bow-Up Against Breast Cancer 2022
Don't miss this exciting 3D archery tournament for all ages to support breast cancer research right here in Alabama!
Join the Heritage Archery Club and the Bowhunters of Alabama on May 21-22, 2022 at Cullman Community Archery Park for the 11th annual Bow-Up Against Breast Cancer, a 3D archery tournament for all ages, presented by Nichols Outfitters.
All proceeds benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama (BCRFA) and fuel lifesaving breast cancer research across the state.
Online registration ends Thursday, May 19 at 11:59 PM. On-site registration will open at 7 AM each day.
- Adult Archer - $20 Early Bird, $25 after April 30 or on-site.
- Youth Archer (15 and under) - $12 Early Bird, $15 after April 30 or on-site.
- Team (up to 5 archers): $100 Early Bird, $125 after April 30 or on-site.
Check-in and registration begin at 7:00 AM each day. First cards given out at 7 AM; last cards given out at 2:00 PM. Please arrive in time to begin play promptly by 2 PM.
- Fixed Pins (Women, Men, Seniors)
- Open Class (Women, Men, Seniors)
- Traditional Class
- Youth (ages 15 and under) (Boys and Girls)
- Awards for top archer
- Team awards for best team score
- Team awards for score and most charitable
- Event t-shirts for all adult registered shooters (while supplies last)
- Hosted by Heritage Archery Club
- Supports breast cancer research in Alabama
The awards presentation will be on Sunday after everyone is off the range. Please make arrangements to attend the awards ceremony or have someone pick up your award for you. If awards are not picked up at that time, they will be available the following year at Bow-Up. No awards will be mailed.
Click here for full official tournament rules.
Thank you to our 2022 Presenting Sponsor
- Sponsorship commitments must be received by May 1 to guarantee recognition on event materials.
- To pay for your sponsorship online, click "Sponsor Our Event" under the ticket purchase button.
- Questions? Email email@example.com or call 205-996-5463.
About the Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama
Founded in 1996, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama (BCRFA) is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to help find a cure for breast cancer by funding promising breast cancer research in Alabama and raising community awareness and funding for that research. BCRFA funds promote a comprehensive approach to battling breast cancer by promoting collaborative and innovative research to help diagnose, treat, prevent, and eradicate the disease.
With community support, BCRFA has invested over $12 million in life-saving breast cancer research and treatments across Alabama since its founding in 1996. Most recently, in December 2021, we announced an annual investment of $1.225 million to our grantee partners, including the O’Neal Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB), Auburn University, CerFlux, the Mitchell Cancer Institute at the University of South Alabama, the University of Alabama, Southern Research, and HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology. All funding stays in Alabama, but the impact is worldwide.
Learn more about our mission and breakthroughs at www.bcrfa.org.