Revvin' 4 Research 2022 presented by Lhoist
September 25, 2022 @ 1:00PM — 5:00PM Central Time (US & Canada) Add to Calendar
Heart of Dixie Harley-Davidson: 333 Cahaba Valley Pkwy Pelham, AL 35124 Get Directions
Rev your engine to fund breast cancer research and save lives!
oin the Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama and Heart of Dixie Harley-Davidson for the 14th Annual Revvin’ 4 Research Charity Motorcycle Ride on Sunday, September 25, 2022.
- 65-mile police escorted ride through scenic Shelby, Jefferson, and St Clair County (route map)
- Check-in and on-site registration open at 1:00 PM. Kickstands up at 2:00 PM (departure from Heart of Dixie Harley-Davidson)
- "Pink Out" station with complimentary decorations for riders to add some flair to their bikes in support of breast cancer research
- Post-ride meal provided by Golden Rule BBQ.
All event proceeds fuel lifesaving breast cancer research across the state—the key to finding new treatments and ultimately a cure for this disease. Join us in funding research and saving lives!
- Registration is $35 for a single rider, $60 for two-up. Includes escorted ride, event t-shirt, and post-ride cookout. Want your shirt shipped to you in advance? Select the Single Rider + shipped shirt ($40) or Two-Up + shipped shirt ($70) registration option. Online registration ends Thursday, September 22 at 11:59 PM.
- Register by September 17 to receive an exclusive service discount from Heart of Dixie Harley-Davidson.
- Riders may register on-site beginning at 1:00 PM.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Click here for our 2022 Sponsor Package.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 205-996-5463.
2022 Event T-Shirt
2022 Route Map
Click here to view details in Google Maps.
Thank You Sponsors
About the Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama
Founded in 1996, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama (BCRFA) is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to help find a cure for breast cancer by funding promising breast cancer research in Alabama and raising community awareness and funding for that research. BCRFA funds promote a comprehensive approach to battling breast cancer by promoting collaborative and innovative research to help diagnose, treat, prevent, and eradicate the disease.
With community support, BCRFA has invested over $12 million in life-saving breast cancer research and treatments across Alabama since its founding in 1996. Most recently, in December 2021, we announced an annual investment of $1.225 million to our grantee partners, including the O’Neal Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB), Auburn University, CerFlux, the Mitchell Cancer Institute at the University of South Alabama, the University of Alabama, Southern Research, and HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology. All funding stays in Alabama, but the impact is worldwide.
Learn more about our mission and breakthroughs at www.bcrfa.org.