Pink Palace Casino Night 2023
March 11, 2023 @ 7:00PM — 10:30PM Central Time (US & Canada) Add to Calendar
Soireé Event Gallery: 2132 Lornaridge Ln Hoover, AL 35216 Get Directions
WIN BIG for breast cancer research at the BCRFA's Pink Palace Casino Night!
Join the Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama on Saturday, March 11, 2023, from 7-11 PM at Soiree for our 15th annual Pink Palace Casino night—an elegant evening of food and fun!
Tickets include food by Kathy G. & Co., complimentary beer and wine (cash bar also be available), and $500 in gaming money.
- Vegas-style casino gaming with blackjack, poker, roulette, craps, and slots.
- Fabulous prizes and a silent auction with a huge selection of must-have items generously donated by our supporters and local businesses.
- Diamonds + Drinks: Make a donation to receive a glass of bubbly and be entered to win a pair of oval-shaped diamond hoops from Diamonds Direct valued at $2,000!
All proceeds from this event fuel lifesaving breast cancer research across the state—the key to finding new treatments and ultimately a cure for this disease. Join us in funding research and saving lives!
🎲 ***Online ticket sales end Thursday, March 9 at 11:59 PM.*** Tickets will be sold at the door.
Now Open! Pink Palace Silent Auction
Click here to start browsing and bidding now. Even if you can't make it to the party, you're still eligible to win and registration is free!
For sponsor levels and benefits, view our 2023 Sponsorship Opportunities and Sponsorship Agreement Form.
- Sponsorship commitments must be received by February 15 to guarantee inclusion in the event program.
- To pay for your sponsorship online, click "Sponsor Our Event" under the ticket purchase button.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 205-996-5463.
About the Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama
Founded in 1996, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama (BCRFA) is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to help find a cure for breast cancer by funding promising breast cancer research in Alabama and raising community awareness and funding for that research. BCRFA funds promote a comprehensive approach to battling breast cancer by promoting collaborative and innovative research to help diagnose, treat, prevent, and eradicate the disease.
With community support, BCRFA has invested nearly $14 million in life-saving breast cancer research and treatments across Alabama since its founding in 1996. Most recently, in December 2022, we announced an annual investment of $1.275 million to our grantee partners, including the O’Neal Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB), Auburn University, CerFlux, the Mitchell Cancer Institute at the University of South Alabama, the University of Alabama, Tuskegee University, and HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology. All funding stays in Alabama, but the impact is worldwide.
Learn more about our mission and breakthroughs at www.bcrfa.org.
Thank you to our sponsors and partners!