Drive-Out Breast Cancer Golf Tournament 2023
May 15, 2023 @ 10:30AM — 6:00PM Central Time (US & Canada) Add to Calendar
Old Overton Club: 7251 Old Overton Club Dr Vestavia Hills, AL 35242 Get Directions
Started in 1996 by BCRFA co-founders Dolly O’Neal and Bruce Sokol to fund and expand breast cancer research in Alabama, the Drive-Out Breast Cancer Golf Tournament is the BCRFA’s longest-running event.
Join us in funding research and saving lives! All proceeds fuel lifesaving breast cancer research across the state—the key to finding new treatments and ultimately a cure for this disease.
Schedule of Events
- 10:30 AM - Registration/Driving Range Opens
- 11:45 AM - Boxed Lunches on Carts & Rules of Play
- 12:00PM - Shotgun Start
- Awards Reception Follows Play
Sponsorship Benefits Overview
- Gold Sponsor (Foursome) - $5,400 - Includes 4 amateur playing spots, leaderboard recognition, full-page B&W program ad, tee sign, gifts, and prizes. Plus 8 tickets to Pink Palace Casino Night on Saturday, March 11 at Soirée.
- Silver Sponsor (Twosome) - $2,700 - Includes 2 amateur playing spots, leaderboard recognition, 1/2 page B&W program ad, gifts, and prizes. Plus 4 tickets to Pink Palace Casino Night on Saturday, March 11 at Soirée.
- Bronze Sponsor (Individual Player) - $1,350 - Includes 1 amateur playing spot, leaderboard recognition, 1/4 page B&W program ad, gifts, and prizes. Plus 2 tickets to Pink Palace Casino Night on Saturday, March 11 at Soirée.
About the Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama
Founded in 1996, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama (BCRFA) is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to help find a cure for breast cancer by funding promising breast cancer research in Alabama and raising community awareness and funding for that research. BCRFA funds promote a comprehensive approach to battling breast cancer by promoting collaborative and innovative research to help diagnose, treat, prevent, and eradicate the disease.
With community support, BCRFA has invested nearly $14 million in life-saving breast cancer research and treatments across Alabama since its founding in 1996. Most recently, in December 2022, we announced an annual investment of $1.275 million to our grantee partners, including the O’Neal Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB), Auburn University, CerFlux, the Mitchell Cancer Institute at the University of South Alabama, the University of Alabama, Tuskegee University, and HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology. All funding stays in Alabama, but the impact is worldwide.
Learn more about our mission and breakthroughs at www.bcrfa.org.