Revvin' 4 Research 2023
September 24, 2023 @ 1:00PM — 5:00PM Central Time (US & Canada) Add to Calendar
Heart of Dixie Harley-Davidson: 333 Cahaba Valley Pkwy Pelham, AL 35124 Get Directions
Rev your engine to fund breast cancer research and save lives!
Join the Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama and Heart of Dixie Harley-Davidson for the 15th Annual Revvin’ 4 Research Charity Motorcycle Ride on Sunday, September 24, 2023
- 65-mile police escorted ride through scenic Shelby, Jefferson, and St Clair County (route map)
- Check-in and on-site registration open at 1:00 PM. Kickstands up at 2:00 PM (departure from Heart of Dixie Harley-Davidson)
- "Pink Out" station with complimentary decorations for riders to add some flair to their bikes in support of breast cancer research
- Post-ride meal
All event proceeds fuel lifesaving breast cancer research across the state—the key to finding new treatments and ultimately a cure for this disease. Join us in funding research and saving lives!
- Registration is $35 for a single rider or$60 for two-up. Includes escorted ride, event t-shirt, and post-ride cookout. Want your shirt shipped to you in advance? Select the Single Rider + shipped shirt ($40) or Two-Up + shipped shirt ($70) registration option. Online registration ends Thursday, September 22 at 11:59 PM. Riders can register on-site beginning at 1 PM.
- T-shirts are available while supplies last! Register by September 8 to guarantee your shirt. There will be a limited amount of shirts/sizes for walk-ups.
- Register by September 16 to receive an exclusive service discount from Heart of Dixie Harley-Davidson.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Click here to view the 2023 sponsorship packet. Questions? Email email@example.com or call 205-996-5463.
2023 Event Shirt Graphic
2023 Route Map
Click here to view details in Google Maps.
About the Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama
Founded in 1996, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama (BCRFA) is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to help find a cure for breast cancer by funding promising breast cancer research in Alabama and raising community awareness and funding for that research. BCRFA funds promote a comprehensive approach to battling breast cancer by promoting collaborative and innovative research to help diagnose, treat, prevent, and eradicate the disease.
With community support, BCRFA has invested nearly $14 million in life-saving breast cancer research and treatments across Alabama since its founding in 1996. Most recently, in December 2022, we announced an annual investment of $1.275 million to our grantee partners, including the O’Neal Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB), Auburn University, CerFlux, the Mitchell Cancer Institute at the University of South Alabama, the University of Alabama, Tuskegee University, and HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology. All funding stays in Alabama, but the impact is worldwide.
Learn more about our mission and breakthroughs at www.bcrfa.org.